A diameter tape measure can save you a lot of time and frustration when you want to find the OD (outside diameter) of a pipe, post, or tree. This special tape has the inch scale (or metric scale) stretched out by a factor of pi (3.14159). So, if you wrap it around the pipeline, you will not see the “circumference”. You will see its diameter. You don’t need to divide your answer by 3.14159.
Tally Books are used by workers and inspectors in the oil and gas industries. These books are made rugged for outdoor use. Here is how they are constructed:
- For stiffness, we start with chipboard. This is the solid gray “cardboard” material that cereal boxes are made out of.
- The 2 pieces of chipboard (front and back of the tally book) are covered with a colored vinyl for protection from the elements. Vinyl comes in a variety of colors. The inside layer is usually the same color as the outside layer.
- To hold the paper pad (or stone pad), we add a front and back clear pocket. So the first and last page of the pad are slid into those two pockets. For durability, the first and last page are made of heavier paper. This pad is held in place just like the check register in your vinyl checkbook.
- Not in this order, the imprinting is done on the outside cover and the inside pockets.
- Printing is done in 3 different ways: Screen printing, Hotstamping, Full-color imprinting.
- Sometimes we add a clear vinyl pen loop on the side. We can also add an insert. It has 3 clear vinyl pockets so that you can add papers and cards of your choosing.
Tally Books are made and printed in the USA.
Christmas is a popular time of year to give a Maglite engraved with your company logo.
The Maglite® is professionally laser engraved like most other gift items:
- The torch is cleaned, or inspected for the absence of surface contamination.
- It is placed in a jig, so that the imprint area is in the right place when it is place in the laser machine.
- The flashlight/jig combination is place in the cradle of the laser machine
- The door is closed.
- According to previous tests, the operator sets the appropriate laser power, speed, PPI (resolution, or dots per inch), depth, and number of passes.
- The type of imprint also determines the setting. A photograph requires different settings than line art.
- Without getting into further detail, it is best to leave laser engraving to the professionals.
Make your Christmas gift-giving more magical when giving engraved flashlights…..
- Wrap the batteries separately. The more presents, the better.
- There’s no need to get separate gifts for men and women employees. Both will love to receive a gift as useful as a flashlight.
- Give the best torch…give a genuine Maglite®.
- Present the wrapped flashlights at your company Christmas party.
- Have someone dressed as Santa Claus do the presentations.
- After they are distributed, have your employees open them. Turn off the room lights, and turn on all the flashlights. Sing “Silent Night”.
- Your corporate logo laser engraved on the flashlights will last forever. And so will the memories you just made for your loyal employees.
They are gender neutral. Maglite Flashlights are accepted by males and females.
- Maglites® are useful in emergencies and every day.
- They last forever, and so will your logo laser engraved on them.
- They are the gold standard of flashlights.
- Maglites® are rugged. The knurled aluminum barrel can take a beating and still operate normally.
- They are gifts that make a hero out of the gift giver.
Your customers need an architect scale ruler to look at their house plans that you designed.
- Your customers are contractors who use an architect scale daily.
- Your customers are builders or real estate brokers who need an architect ruler several times a week.
- Your customers are designers or architects.
- Your employees need these tapes in their jobs.
Be a hero, and supply your customers with a useful gift that has your company logo.
Maglite Flashlights are the perfect Christmas gifts. Here are the top reasons:
- They are good for both men and women.
- They are appreciated by people of all ages.
- Maglites® are used in many occupations: Safety, construction, inspection, nursing, driving, hunting, boating, car repair, real estate sales, etc.
Buy some today with your company logo laser engraved. Your logo will last forever, and so will your generosity.
Maglites® are great business gifts. Your customers and employees will love to receive them for Christmas. If you want to promote your company, here is how to order a Maglite engraved with your corporate logo:
- Find a reputable online company that engraves Maglite® flashlights.
- Choose the size and color that would flatter your company.
- Get a quote for the quantity that you need. Don’t forget your secretary and relatives.
- Send your best artwork file. Vector art is the best art. Examples are .eps, .ai, and sometimes .pdf files.
- Place your order.
- When it arrives, plan to distribute the torches at a special awards ceremony, a Christmas party, or pass them out to customers when your salesmen visit them.
- Reap the benefits of your promotional Maglite® program. You will have happier employees, and loyal customers.
Why? The top 5 answers to this question are:
- Are needed by your employees if they need to make notes continually in the field. They are essential to the oil and gas industries. Oilfield and gas field workers and inspectors need to have durable pipe tally books to keep their records current and safe.
- Give your employees a sense of pride. Seeing your company logo on the books tells them that they are team members.
- advertise your company to everyone who has one of your custom tally books.
- Help your employees by keeping valuable tables and conversion formulas at their fingertips. You design the table that best suits your needs, and it will appear on the book.
- Support American workers. Pipe tally books are made and printed in the USA.