Mothers across the nation today are (hopefully) getting some much-needed relaxation time and are feeling appreciated. It’s #MothersDay- have you called your mother or sent her something thoughtful? These Maglite flashlights are a perfect gift for the mother figure in anyone’s life – spread the idea to your employees and customers!
What can you reward your local nurses with this week? They’ve been working well past their normal hours, checking vitals and making sure their patients are comfortable and cared for.
I’ll give you some clues:
and can fit in your pocket!
What is it? A Maglite flashlight
After a long shift, nurses can grab their Maglite flashlight from their pocket or purse to light their way home.
Thanks for all you do! #NursesWeek
If you are looking for a way to reward the tireless frontline workers, the best solution is a Maglite engraved with your company logo. Support our healthcare heroes with a memento that they will appreciate and actually use. Maglites are useful for men, women, and youngsters. They are dependable and durable. Your logo will last forever on these American-made torches.
A Maglite will:
- Brighten the day for our fearless Corona Virus warriors
- Help you to contribute to this battle
- Show your generosity
- Be a symbol of your commitment to making the world a better place
The brave men and women on the “front line” of this viral pandemic are working beyond the call of duty. Fighting an invisible enemy takes more than courage. It takes a faith that God will protect you and help you to do your job.
If you and your company or non-profit organization are looking for a way to show appreciation to these brave “care-takers”, Maglite engraved flashlights can be used by anyone mentioned here. Heartfelt thanks go out to our:
- Other medical care personnel
- First responders
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT’s)
- Grocery store clerks, who are also taking a health risk to feed us
What’s your favorite color? Are you like me and have a hard time choosing? Today is Find a Rainbow Day, a day where you can choose ALL colors!
Rainbows can be found all around us- in the sky, shining through a window, or even in engraved flashlights.
These engraved flashlights come in every color of the spectrum, making it easy to choose one of each color for any of your top employees or customers.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Today, in America at least, it tends to be a holiday revolved around drinking and celebrating the “luck of the Irish.” But do you really know the background behind this holiday?
- Saint Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland, who brought Christianity to Ireland
- The holiday began in early 17th century
- Legend says St. Patrick used the 3-leaf clover to explain the Holy Trinity to the pagans
How can you celebrate today?
Since many cities are canceling parades and festivals due to coronavirus concerns, wearing green is the next best thing you can do to celebrate.
Adding green promotional Maglites to you and your customers’ wardrobes today will surely help you stand out.
It’s time for a history lesson! Today is International Women’s Day, a day that carries a lot more history than you might think. In the United States at least, it has gained momentum and popularity in recent years.
Did you know…
- 1909: idea began by Socialist Party of America in NYC
- 1917: made a national holiday in Soviet Union, after women gained the right to vote. Mainly recognized by only socialist and communist countries
- 1960s: women’s rights groups worldwide called for equal pay, equal opportunity, reproductive rights, child care, violence prevention, overall gender equality
- 1975: holiday adopted by United Nations
This week, in celebration of #IWD2021, your company can help recognize women’s rights and promote equality in the workforce. Why not pass out Maglite flashlights to all of your female employees to help inspire your whole company to support everyone equally? Here are just a few they would appreciate:
A company is only as good as its employees, right? It can have all of the best mangers and bosses, but if the employees don’t feel appreciated, they won’t put in as much effort into their work, and will ultimately go looking for a new job.
Today is #EmployeeAppreciationDay, a day for all companies in all industries to focus on thanking their employees for all of their time and hard work. This show of appreciation will, in turn, strengthen the bond between employer and employee, and result in improved retention rates and increased productivity.
How can you thank your employees today?
- Let them leave a little early!
- Give them personalized gifts, such as engraved flashlights
- Have a catered lunch or breakfast
Today is a day for the whole nation to celebrate- it is the anniversary of when our country officially adopted “The Star-Spangled Banner” as our national anthem. Do you know all the lyrics? Probably not, as there are actually four stanzas, the first which we all are used to singing at places such as sporting events. The other three stanzas seem to have fallen by the wayside over the years.
Did you also know…
- It was originally a poem about the Battle of Baltimore in the War of 1812
- It is set to the tune of a British song, “To Anacreon in Heaven”
- President Hoover adopted it as our national anthem in 1931
- Promotional Maglites are the best way to help your customers celebrate #NationalAnthemDay!
Have you ever seen pictures of the extravagant Mardi Gras parades and wondered what exactly it is that they are celebrating? Is it just an excuse to have a wild parade and to party all day? Not at all- there is actually quite a bit of history behind this fanciful day:
- Dating back to perhaps the 1st century BC, Christian countries have been celebrating Mardi Gras
- Other names for this day: Shrove Tuesday, Fat Tuesday (the English translation of Mardi Gras)
- It is the day before Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent
- Celebrated as the last day of indulgence before the fasting season of Lent begins
How can you indulge your employees and customers today? Any of these engraved flashlights will do the trick: