The original Promotional Maglights were made for type C and D batteries. Today, there are rechargeable versions, and models that use AA and AAA batteries. You are sure to find one that suits your needs. Your company logo will look great laser engraved on the barrel.
- popular worldwide.
- still made in the USA.
- Look good with your imprint laser engraved on the barrel.
Those are the 3 best reasons to give a Maglite engraved with your company logo. But here are 497 other reasons…..The happy customers that you will embrace with your generosity.
Thanks for the Maglite®. I’ll use it forever!
Maglite® has improved on its famous line of USA-made flashlights. The new ML25LT LED 2 and 3 C-cell flashlight was shown at the OPPA show in Cleveland Ohio last week. This show is for promotional product distributors only. So if you want to see a sample of this new torch, just ask your favorite promotional product distributor. The brightness is 177 lumens, 2 hours (2C cells) and 173 lumens, 18 hours (3C cells).
If you want a Maglite engraved with your company logo, that can be done, too. Your logo will look white against the color background of the barrel. The white color is caused by the reaction between the laser engraving and the base metal, aluminum.
Who uses Maglites? Your customers do. Why not put your logo where is counts, and will last forever? Big users are: real estate salesmen, inspectors, plumbers, electricians, construction estimators, carpenters, contractors, HVAC installers, exterminators, basement waterproofers, furnace repair men, chimney inspectors, and homeowners.
The most powerful LED flashlight by Maglite® is the RL1019. It is National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) Member tested and recommended and certified. Its name is Mag-Charger® LED RL1019 Flashlight.
Maglite is always coming up with new products, and this one deserves a gold star. 643 lumens is a very bright light. That’s the brightest of any of the Maglite flashlights. You can easily recharge it in your car or house. It’s ready when you are, with a full charge. No need to change batteries in the middle of an important task.
New MAG-LED® Technology is the core of this torch. It has 4 “function sets” that you can choose from. Once you make your choice, then your flashlight has 3 “modes”. The most common function set is “General”, in which you have Full Power, Low Power, and Eco.
Need a gift box? No problem. It comes with a genuine Maglite colorful box for the people on your shopping list.
Maglites are wonderful flashlights, and made in America. What could top that? Having your company logo laser engraved on the barrel or the head of it can top that! When your logo is on the Maglite, then it becomes an advertising piece for you.
What other kind of advertising is:
So have your Maglite engraved by a trusted company and make sure your logo is long-lasting!
The best bosses give their employees a gift that will last a lifetime. They give a Maglite engraved with their logo. Laser engraving looks professional and lasts forever. HOW do you give one? That’s easy, because they come in beautiful presentation boxes. Some of the boxes are hinged plastic gift boxes, with molded areas for the Maglite and batteries. You don’t have to wrap a present like this.
A Maglite (or 100 Maglites) with your corporate logo comes with these benefits:
- They advertise your company for many years in the future. Maglites don’t wear out. In general, we offer a limited lifetime warranty in the Western Hemisphere. The warranty is different in other parts of the world, and on different models.
- Engraved Maglites with your logo help to build your brand loyalty.
- They make your customers and employees appreciate your generosity.
- A Maglite engraved with your logo is a useful gift that won’t leave you in the dark.
In the picture below, Tony Sabo, is showing me 2 new models that Maglite is introducing in 2016. Details will be in the next blog article. Tony, the owner of Brickyard Sales & Marketing, is the regional rep for Maglite and other promotional product lines.
When you shop for engraved flashlights, you are looking for 3 things. Price and brightness, and durability.
- PRICE. From the high end of this spectrum is Maglite. Maglite flashlights are USA-made, which contributes to the higher price of this favorite flashlight. If you are using these as company give-aways, then you might consider some well-made Chinese LED flashlights for much less money. The Dako lights fit the bill for this category.
Neutron Rechargeable Triple Output CREE FL106
- BRIGHTNESS. The new CREE LED bulbs give much more lumens than other LED bulbs. This new technology gives off an astounding amount of brightness. All LED bulbs are very bright, compared to the old incandescent bulbs.
- DURABILITY. Many of today’s engraved flashlights are made with a durable aluminum case. It’s relatively easy to find a durable flashlight to show off your corporate logo on the barrel. Maglite is the expert in durability, with the knurled aluminum case and rubber gaskets.
Then along came an elf, with Maglites galore, and lit up the night in the forest and more.
Rejoice in the light, there is no need to fear, for the darkness is gone, and you’re safety is near. The only thing left is for you to exclaim, “Let me have my Maglite engraved, of course with my name.”
Maglite is always raising the bar on flashlight technology. Their latest USA-made improvement is the powerful Mag-Charger® LED RL1019 Flashlight. It weighs in at 643 lumens at the brightest setting. Being re-chargeable assures you that it is always ready when you are. You don’t have to worry about weak batteries.
This is Maglite’s Most powerful led flashlight.
It has the newest Function Sets that you can choose from:
- General, consisting of Full Power, Low Power, and Eco Modes
- Outdoor, comprised of Full Power, Low Power, and Strobe Modes
- Law Enforcement, which has Momentary, Full Power, and Eco Modes
- Tactical, giving you Momentary, Full Power, and Strobe Modes
Once you set it for the Function Set best suited for your needs, you have 3 modes available to you at the push of the button.
It is National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) Member tested and recommended and certified.
Get your company logo laser engraved on the barrel, and you have a life-long advertising piece that will be appreciated by the recipient. The minimum order is only 1.