Your Sweetie deserves the best on Valentine’s Day. She doesn’t want a box of chocolates or flowers. She really would like to have promotional Maglights for that special day. The best flashlights are USA-Made Maglites.
Promotional Maglites is incorporating a Fibonacci sequence (21,34) in a special 1-day sale, November 23, 2021 of the Maglite Solitaire LED K3ALED. The significance of the price is a series of 2 adjacent Fibonacci numbers. 21 and 34.
Each Fibonacci number is the sum of the 2 previous numbers, as such:
Leonardo Fibonacci was an Italian mathematician who discovered the sequence in 1202. This sequence has deep roots in nature, as in the petals of flowers. Why is today the special day? Because today is 11-23 (as in 1,1,2,3 the first four numbers in the series.
Some things are habit-forming, like potato chips, beer, peanuts, long showers, afternoon naps. Other things are addicting, like Promotional Maglights. Here are my reasons:
- They are made in America.
- They seem to last forever, because of a sturdy aluminum barrel and durable switching mechanism.
- They come in many colors, to blend with our company logo.
- The laser engraved imprint lasts forever. It won’t scratch off.
- They are popular world-wide.
- The LED bulbs are extremely bright.
- Some models are re-chargeable.
The first Promotional Maglights (Maglites) were black, heavy duty, made in America, and
dependable. These are still made today, but there have been a few improvements along the way.
- The Mini Maglite was introduced that used the smaller AA and AAA batteries.
- New barrel colors were added. Now there are about a dozen colors available in some of the models.
- The wrap-around United States flag imprint was made available.
- The LED bulb was added. This made them much brighter.
- The electronic circuit was added, to give you different light intensities, strobe, and SOS capabilities.
- The rechargeable Maglite was invented.
- Imprinting your logo in full color was developed. This was a giant leap over the traditional laser engraving.
What’s next for Maglites? Give us your idea, and maybe it will develop into the next big thing in promotional Maglights (Maglites).
Promotional maglights (really spelled Maglites) come in all sizes and colors. If
your logo color is one of these, then there is a matching Maglite for you.
- Dark Green
- Foliage Green
- Urban Gray
- Digital Camouflage
- American Flag Wrap
The prices range from $9.17 to $160.00, but all models do not come in all these colors. For small businesses with just a few workers, one of the Maglites can be bought in a quantity as low as 6. That’s the model ML150LR, LED Rechargeable System.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Today, in America at least, it tends to be a holiday revolved around drinking and celebrating the “luck of the Irish.” But do you really know the background behind this holiday?
- Saint Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland, who brought Christianity to Ireland
- The holiday began in early 17th century
- Legend says St. Patrick used the 3-leaf clover to explain the Holy Trinity to the pagans
How can you celebrate today?
Since many cities are canceling parades and festivals due to coronavirus concerns, wearing green is the next best thing you can do to celebrate.
Adding green promotional Maglites to you and your customers’ wardrobes today will surely help you stand out.
Today is a day for the whole nation to celebrate- it is the anniversary of when our country officially adopted “The Star-Spangled Banner” as our national anthem. Do you know all the lyrics? Probably not, as there are actually four stanzas, the first which we all are used to singing at places such as sporting events. The other three stanzas seem to have fallen by the wayside over the years.
Did you also know…
- It was originally a poem about the Battle of Baltimore in the War of 1812
- It is set to the tune of a British song, “To Anacreon in Heaven”
- President Hoover adopted it as our national anthem in 1931
- Promotional Maglites are the best way to help your customers celebrate #NationalAnthemDay!
With many businesses and restaurants temporarily (or permanently) closed, I have spent much of my spare time going outdoors with my family. We go on hikes and walks whenever we have the chance. Today is Play Outside Day, so take this as a sign to get out there and enjoy some fresh air. Take a deep breath and let your worries float away.
(And I would suggest taking one of these promotional Maglights with you in case it gets dark while you’re out!)
Let’s all gather today to encourage equality, love, and generosity worldwide as we celebrate the birthday and life of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
What better to drive out the darkness than these promotional Maglites:
Today is a day where you can exhale and relax- Christmas is upon us. How do you like to celebrate Christmas Eve? By playing Christmas carols, preparing a yummy dinner for your family, wrapping gifts, sitting around the fire?
Celebrate this evening with peace and joy in your hearts. Have a very Merry Christmas!
(And we hope tomorrow you’ll be lucky enough to receive a gift of promotional Maglights!)