The 3rd week in September is National Singles Week. Do you still “carry a torch” for someone that “got away”? If you do, make sure it is a Maglite torch. Promotional Maglites are the best flashlights that were ever made. They are sturdy because of the solid aluminum barrel. They are dependable because of the rubber O rings that keep out moisture. They are popular the world over, because they will never fail you.
Some things are habit-forming, like potato chips, beer, peanuts, long showers, afternoon naps. Other things are addicting, like Promotional Maglights. Here are my reasons:
- They are made in America.
- They seem to last forever, because of a sturdy aluminum barrel and durable switching mechanism.
- They come in many colors, to blend with our company logo.
- The laser engraved imprint lasts forever. It won’t scratch off.
- They are popular world-wide.
- The LED bulbs are extremely bright.
- Some models are re-chargeable.
What customer would turn down an American-made Maglite engraved with the logo of their favorite restaurant? The business owner knows that their logo will last forever on a Maglite. He knows that a $500 ad in a newspaper lasts only one day. How many years of advertising will $500 worth of Maglites deliver? Today’s savvy business owners know the power of promotional products. They know the power of an American-made brand name–a name known around the world.
As human beings, we are naturally drawn to care for those around us. This month we have a reason to protect and help the men in our lives: it’s Men’s Health Month.
Encouraging them to lead a healthy lifestyle should be one of our top priorities.
How can we help them?
- Encourage early detection
- Share info with them about men’s health
- Encourage them to talk about mental health
- Give them a gift of blue engraved flashlights
If you are someone who is ready to celebrate National Camping Month, then June is your month!
Let’s be clear though; I don’t know the first thing about what you need to take on a camping trip! I’m not a fan of camping (no matter how many times my husband tries to convince me otherwise). I prefer to have running water, electricity, and a real bed.
Here are some must-haves (including a trustworthy Maglite Flashlight) that even a never-camper like me would suggest taking on your adventure:
It’s Quiz Time! Today the United States celebrates the birthday of our Army. (Answers below)
- Which highly-rated academy do many military members attend, and which state is it in?
- In which year was the U.S. army founded?
- Which war did they win for us at that time?
- Which engraved flashlights with “Happy Birthday Army” should you celebrate with?
(Answers: 1775; Revolutionary War; West Point/New York; M2A Camo Mini Maglite)
The first Promotional Maglights (Maglites) were black, heavy duty, made in America, and
dependable. These are still made today, but there have been a few improvements along the way.
- The Mini Maglite was introduced that used the smaller AA and AAA batteries.
- New barrel colors were added. Now there are about a dozen colors available in some of the models.
- The wrap-around United States flag imprint was made available.
- The LED bulb was added. This made them much brighter.
- The electronic circuit was added, to give you different light intensities, strobe, and SOS capabilities.
- The rechargeable Maglite was invented.
- Imprinting your logo in full color was developed. This was a giant leap over the traditional laser engraving.
What’s next for Maglites? Give us your idea, and maybe it will develop into the next big thing in promotional Maglights (Maglites).
Promotional Maglites might not be totally understood by the public. Here are
some possible misconceptions:
- They are expensive.
- They are imported.
- They are made for policemen only.
- They only come in black.
- They don’t come with batteries.
- In comparison to imported flashlights of the same size, the Maglites are higher priced. But, you can expect to pay more for a higher quality product.
- Maglites torches have always been designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Originally, they were popular among policemen. Then the general public caught on to the supreme dependability of these quality-made flashlights.
- Some models actually come in about 11 different colors.
- All but the large ones come with alkaline batteries, and a solid plastic gift box.
Mothers across the nation today are (hopefully) getting some much-needed relaxation time and are feeling appreciated. It’s #MothersDay- have you called your mother or sent her something thoughtful? These Maglite flashlights are a perfect gift for the mother figure in anyone’s life – spread the idea to your employees and customers!
What can you reward your local nurses with this week? They’ve been working well past their normal hours, checking vitals and making sure their patients are comfortable and cared for.
I’ll give you some clues:
and can fit in your pocket!
What is it? A Maglite flashlight
After a long shift, nurses can grab their Maglite flashlight from their pocket or purse to light their way home.
Thanks for all you do! #NursesWeek