Are you thinking about giving your employees a safety award for having no accidents in 12 months? If you want to use engraved Maglites, here are 5 valuable suggestions:
- Plan ahead. Maglite engraving usually takes 1 or 2 weeks. It can be done faster, if you have a short deadline.
- Find your best version of your company logo. Vector art is needed for a superior job of engraving. A hi resolution jpg will work, but the promotional product distributor needs to convert it to vector art, the language of laser machines.
- Pick a reputable on-line Maglite representative, and one who communicates well with you.
- Choose a Maglite that is the right size for your employees. The biggest one holds 4 D cells. The smallest one holds one AAA cell.
- Give out your engraved Maglite safety awards at a dinner, or a special meeting. That makes the gift seem more valuable, and memorable.