The 3rd full week in September was “National Construction Appreciation Week” in the USA. It’s not a very old week. It was instigated in 2018 by “I Build America”, which was started in 2016. Mike Rydin, the CEO of HCSS came up with the idea to call attention to all the people who help build this great country. I’m sure many of them have used pipe diameter tape measures in their work. Plumbers and electricians are the most likely tradesmen that use them. Without a doubt, Lufkin makes the best diameter tapes.
The 3rd week in September is National Singles Week. Do you still “carry a torch” for someone that “got away”? If you do, make sure it is a Maglite torch. Promotional Maglites are the best flashlights that were ever made. They are sturdy because of the solid aluminum barrel. They are dependable because of the rubber O rings that keep out moisture. They are popular the world over, because they will never fail you.
Some things are habit-forming, like potato chips, beer, peanuts, long showers, afternoon naps. Other things are addicting, like Promotional Maglights. Here are my reasons:
- They are made in America.
- They seem to last forever, because of a sturdy aluminum barrel and durable switching mechanism.
- They come in many colors, to blend with our company logo.
- The laser engraved imprint lasts forever. It won’t scratch off.
- They are popular world-wide.
- The LED bulbs are extremely bright.
- Some models are re-chargeable.
Maglites are symbols of Americanism, strength, and dependability.
What better way to remember truck drivers, than to give them Maglite flashlights. This week is National Truck Driver Appreciation Week in the USA.