Some perplexing questions about pyramids:
- Did the Egyptians build pyramids?
- If so, why did the Egyptians build pyramids?
- Why did they stop building pyramids?
- How did they build them?
- Did they use an architect scale ruler to read their blueprints?
We consider the architect scale ruler to be a modern tool for engineers and planners. But since the Egyptians were so far advanced, why not assume that they used this modern tool, also?
Thursday, January 20 is National “Get to Know Your Customers” Day. As a business owner, how can you celebrate this day? It happens the 3rd Thursday of every quarter in the USA.
- Use social media to connect with your local customers. This will help you get an edge on the big box stores.
- Ask them questions. “What products or services would you like me to add?”, you might ask.
- Do a followup on some of their purchases. Either ask them in person, or by email.
- Go you your local chamber of commerce meetings. You will probably develop a customer base there.
- Give your customers engraved flashlights that display your company logo.