Thursday, January 20 is National “Get to Know Your Customers” Day. As a business owner, how can you celebrate this day? It happens the 3rd Thursday of every quarter in the USA.
- Use social media to connect with your local customers. This will help you get an edge on the big box stores.
- Ask them questions. “What products or services would you like me to add?”, you might ask.
- Do a followup on some of their purchases. Either ask them in person, or by email.
- Go you your local chamber of commerce meetings. You will probably develop a customer base there.
- Give your customers engraved flashlights that display your company logo.