The month of August signals the final month of summer and the hopes of cooler weather to come. By no means, however, should you forget to consult our list of the top Promotional Maglights to add to your shopping cart. Which of these will you choose as a “thank-you” gift for your top customers?
What has been on your To-Do list this month?
– Planning summer getaways
– Scheduling summer camps for your children
– Getting your garden summer-ready
Don’t forget to add Promotional Maglights to your list – they will make this a May to remember!
We have just begun our last week in March- are you ready to welcome April? Next month we will celebrate Easter and really start to enjoy springtime weather.
Which of these Promotional Maglights (the correct spelling is actually Maglites) will get your employees excited to start a new month? If you engrave them with “Best Employee Spring 2023,” they’ll definitely be a bit more motivated this month.
Everyday is a good day to be kind and pay it forward, but today especially so. Today is National Random Acts of Kindness Day- a day dedicated to being especially thoughtful and kind to others. What will your random act of kindness be today?
– Buy coffee for the person behind you in line
– Give a stranger a compliment
– Hand out Promotional Maglights with your company logo
The quintessential picture of a beautiful autumn day is no doubt one that includes warm-hued foliage. As the days begin to grow longer, you will most likely need to carry around your promotional maglights in the evening hours- especially in order to illuminate the beautiful leaves in your neighborhood.
This week is Fall Foliage Week, so grab your high-quality, dependable promotional maglights and find your favorite tree to spotlight!
Promotional Maglights (Maglites) are always made in the USA. Fortunately they
will not be affected by the Covid lockdowns occurring in China this month.
This month’s supply chain issues are mainly caused by China’s lockdown due to an increased occurrence of Covid.
Our trade association, Advertising Specialy Institute (ASI) reported that “Suppliers say lockdowns in Shanghai and other areas of China are likely to delay restocking of promo products in North America.”
I know, there has been an inventory issue for a year. Now it is getting worse. China was producing and shipping at a reduced volume last year. Now they are blatantly shut down. The Port of Shanghai is now a huge ship parking lot. These ships are either waiting to get loaded or unloaded.
How long will this problem last? It depends on the lockdown, and how the Chinese government handles the issue. Fortunately, Maglite is not affected. Many other suppliers like SanMar (according to ASI) have anticipated this problem, and have stocked up on inventory, to above average levels. Other promotional product suppliers that saw this lockdown coming, also are probably prepared to meet customer demand this year. Hopefully China will get back on its feet again soon.
Maglites come in many different sizes and colors. Some have incandescent bulbs,
and some have LED bulbs. Here are the top sellers:
The K3A is the most economically-priced of all the promotional Maglights. Sometimes they are on sale for only $7.94. That fits into most budgets for appreciation gifts. It does come with an alkaline battery and a carry strap. There’s no need to wrap this one up as a present. It already comes with a permanent hard plastic hinged gift box.
The other popular one has an LED bulb and 2 AA batteries. It puts out an extreme amount of light for its size. LED flashlights are often requested by business owners who want to give a high quality gift to their employees.
The original Promotional Maglights were made for type C and D batteries. Today, there are rechargeable versions, and models that use AA and AAA batteries. You are sure to find one that suits your needs. Your company logo will look great laser engraved on the barrel.
Maglites® are extremely durable and useful. Where are the best places to keep them?
- By your furnace, in case you need to change the filters or fix a problem with the furnace.
- By your bed, for when the electricity goes out at night, and you need to find your way around.
- Promotional Maglights show the company logo of the business that gave them to you. So, you should keep them in a visible place, like in your kitchen drawer.
- Of course, you should keep one in each of your vehicles, boats, and campers.
You never know when you’ll need them, but you know you will definitely need them in an emergency.
Since you can get your company logo applied to Maglites®, you have the power to do many things. Here are the best 7 ways to use Promotional Maglites®…
- Give them as safety awards to everyone in the shop, after a year being accident-free.
- Give them to your best customers in order to secure your relationship.
- Use them as raffle prizes at a trade show (unless you would rather give one to everyone there). A raffle will bring a lot of traffic to your table.
- Give them to all your employees at Christmas time, to show your generosity and appreciation.
- Give a Maglite® with your corporate logo as an incentive to bring in a new customer.
- Advertise your company at a golf outing by putting a Maglite® in every “goodie bag” for the golfers.
- Use Promotional Maglites® as incentives to your sales team. Give one to the highest salesman every month.
Since your logo can be permanently laser engraved, or even printed in full color on the barrel, your logo will stand out and promote your company for many years.