Mothers across the nation today are (hopefully) getting some much-needed relaxation time and are feeling appreciated. It’s #MothersDay- have you called your mother or sent her something thoughtful? These Maglite flashlights are a perfect gift for the mother figure in anyone’s life – spread the idea to your employees and customers!
What can you reward your local nurses with this week? They’ve been working well past their normal hours, checking vitals and making sure their patients are comfortable and cared for.
I’ll give you some clues:
and can fit in your pocket!
What is it? A Maglite flashlight
After a long shift, nurses can grab their Maglite flashlight from their pocket or purse to light their way home.
Thanks for all you do! #NursesWeek
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Today, in America at least, it tends to be a holiday revolved around drinking and celebrating the “luck of the Irish.” But do you really know the background behind this holiday?
- Saint Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland, who brought Christianity to Ireland
- The holiday began in early 17th century
- Legend says St. Patrick used the 3-leaf clover to explain the Holy Trinity to the pagans
How can you celebrate today?
Since many cities are canceling parades and festivals due to coronavirus concerns, wearing green is the next best thing you can do to celebrate.
Adding green promotional Maglites to you and your customers’ wardrobes today will surely help you stand out.
A company is only as good as its employees, right? It can have all of the best mangers and bosses, but if the employees don’t feel appreciated, they won’t put in as much effort into their work, and will ultimately go looking for a new job.
Today is #EmployeeAppreciationDay, a day for all companies in all industries to focus on thanking their employees for all of their time and hard work. This show of appreciation will, in turn, strengthen the bond between employer and employee, and result in improved retention rates and increased productivity.
How can you thank your employees today?
- Let them leave a little early!
- Give them personalized gifts, such as engraved flashlights
- Have a catered lunch or breakfast
Happy Presidents’ Day! Today isn’t just a day to celebrate Washington, Lincoln, and the presidents of generations past, but also a day to celebrate the presidents of our generation.
Did you know…
- In 1885 George Washington’s birthday became a federal holiday
- In 1971 the holiday’s name changed to “President’s Day”
- Under the Uniform Monday Holiday Act in 1971, the government changed many federal holidays from specific days to a series of predetermined Mondays, creating more 3-day weekends for workers.
- Spread the love for our nation with these promotional Maglites:
Enjoy your day off!
What organization was founded in 1910 to help educate and strengthen our young men? Why that would be the Boy Scouts of America, of course!
The BSA helps our young boys grow into trustworthy, smart, kind, courteous men (which we can all agree is more important now than ever).
How can you celebrate the BSA today?
- Do something kind for someone
- Learn something new to earn a Merit Badge!
- Explore the outdoors with a Maglite engraved with the Boy Scouts of America logo
With many businesses and restaurants temporarily (or permanently) closed, I have spent much of my spare time going outdoors with my family. We go on hikes and walks whenever we have the chance. Today is Play Outside Day, so take this as a sign to get out there and enjoy some fresh air. Take a deep breath and let your worries float away.
(And I would suggest taking one of these promotional Maglights with you in case it gets dark while you’re out!)
Across the U.S. and Canada today, people will be eagerly watching the news to see if Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow or not. It’s a funny superstition, but one that has persisted since the mid-19th century.
What’s your vote?
Will he see his shadow, foreshadowing 6 more weeks of winter?
Or will he not see his shadow, bringing on the spring season?
(If he doesn’t see his shadow, that means it’s a cloudy day and will most likely need one of these engraved flashlights) –>
Let’s all gather today to encourage equality, love, and generosity worldwide as we celebrate the birthday and life of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
What better to drive out the darkness than these promotional Maglites:
Whom do we rely on to protect our communities day and night? Our law enforcement officers are the dedicated people who put their lives at risk to keep our society safe. Today is National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day (L.E.A.D.), a day that gives us the opportunity to thank our hard-working law enforcement officers by recognizing the sacrifices they make daily.
How can we honor our local police forces today?
- Have your company give them blue engraved flashlights to put in their belts
- Send a thank-you note to your local police office
- Proudly wear blue
- If you see a police officer, thank him or her
- Participate in Project Blue Light- shine a blue light at your office or home