A Diameter Tape Measure is typically used to measure boring ol’ pipes. But did you know that you can really use it to measure anything cylindrical? Here are some fun holiday items to measure to spice up your holiday break:
Being popular has always been one of those traits that people oddly yearn for. Why is it so important for us to be liked by everyone? Why can’t we just be content with our lives as they are, and not worry about what others think?
Regardless of if you’re a people-pleaser or not, having this Lufkin Tape Measure in your toolbox will no doubt grab people’s attention and impress their socks off.
While most people have used a basic tape measure at least once in their lives, not many of us have come across a situation where we’d need to use a diameter tape measure.
“How do I go about even using this bizarre tape measure?” you ask yourself.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to feel inadequate – all you have to do is just watch this quick video tutorial. It’ll have you feeling like a pro in no time!
This month, parents across the country are busy gathering new school supplies and packing lunches for the new school year. As they try to accept the fact that their children are growing older, here are a few tips to get them through this back-to-school month:
* Plan coffee & lunch dates with friends
* Do a deep-clean of your house (and unused toys!)
* Pull out your Lufkin Tape Measure to see how tall your children grew this summer! (actually, these tape measures only measure diameters. so you better go grab a regular one!)
Today is a day that will catch everyone by surprise . . . it’s National Tape Measure Day! How can you decorate for a super-kitsch party to celebrate this tool?
* Make garlands out of soft tape measures
* Play “Guess The Measurement of (insert item here)”
* Send everyone home with a swag bag full of a variety of tape measures, including this Lufkin Tape Measure:
It’s really hard to believe that there is only one day left of June. Did you also know that today is National Handshake Day? Here is some fun trivia that you may (or may not) know about handshakes:
– Used as a way for Roman soldiers to determine if the other person was holding a weapon
– Based on the above tradition, women would not usually greet each other with a handshake
– Secret handshakes are used in many organizations as a signal of membership
– Your customers will most definitely give you the biggest handshake (or even a hug!) if you give them a Diameter Tape Measure with your logo on it.
Most people see the official “beginning of summer” as Memorial Day weekend. Schools are finishing up, the weather is (finally) getting warmer, and pools are opening! Do you know another sign that it’s summer? Pulling out your Lufkin Tape Measure. Okay, that probably doesn’t quite connect in most people’s heads. Tape measures = Summer? It’s okay – not everything has to make sense! But it’s undeniable that a Lufkin Tape Measure will be a great thing to have handy for your summer projects.
Today is a holiday that you will never have guessed in a million years: it’s National Hug a Plumber Day. Another thing you won’t have guessed is what the perfect gift is for these hard workers: a Diameter Tape Measure. This tool will help them (surprise!) measure the diameter of their pipes.
Trust us, they’ll thank you!
In 4 short days kids around the country will be knee-deep in their Easter egg hunts, hoping and praying that their favorite candies are inside each egg. Adults, however, get the short end of the stick during this holiday, as Easter baskets are usually just for the kiddos. But maybe you’ll get lucky this year and you’ll find a Pipe Diameter Tape Measure hidden amongst the jellybean-filled eggs!
We can finally say that the first week of spring is here- which means goodbye to the cold and snow, and hello to warmer days and rain showers! What better way to celebrate the season of rebirth and growth than to hand out a Lufkin tape measure. One fun way to use it this spring is to see how much the tree trunks in your yard have grown in diameter this past year. What are other unique ways can you use a Lufkin tape measure this season?