- Pipe Tally Books are not just for people working with pipes.
I Use Pipe Tally Books At Work
- They are for people who need to continually record data in the field. Data that needs to be entered by hand, with a pen, in columns, and safely kept in your pocket, away from rain and dirt.
- Tally Books are used by contractors, architects, surveyors, electricians, estimators, truckers, botanists, environmentalists, loggers, railroaders, and geologists.
- They are custom made to show off your logo and artwork. Simple one color imprints or full color imprints are possible. Waterproof stone pads are optional. Pen loops and pocket inserts are optional also.
- Your choice of vinyl color will be made into the cover.
- Stock art is available, or you may furnish your own high resolution full color photos.
- Various pad sizes and styles are available. Sewn pad, Junior size, Full size, flexible cover, wire bound books, tri-fold, and steno style books are options.
You are an architect.
- Your clients are architects.
- Your clients are design firms that employ architects.
- Your clients read blueprints all day long, like building estimators and contractors.
- Your clients are draftsmen.
When you put your company logo on a useful item, like architect scale rulers or architect tapes, then your target market will see your logo every time they use the ruler. When it comes time to use a company like yours, you will stand out above all your competitors. And since your logo and phone number are on the product they are using, you will get the phone call, and more business.
- Oil & gas pipeline workers
- Pipeline estimators
- HVAC engineers and installers
- Electricians using metal and plastic conduit.
- Foresters and arborists
The answer, short and sweet: All you do is wrap a pipe diameter tape around the pipeline and read the diameter on the tape.
Not everyone is an architect, but many non-architects use their tools. Architect scale rulers and pocket tapes are used by many people in the construction trades and real estate. For example:
- Plumbing estimators
- HVAC estimators
- Electrical estimators
- Painting estimators
- Concrete and block estimators
- General Contractors
- Owners who are planning a new building
- Civil Engineers
- Real estate tax assessors
- Tax map office employees
- Yard sprinkler system estimators
If you see some of your customers on this list, then you can advertise to them in a special way. Let us put your logo on an architect tape or ruler. It will be appreciated, will last a long time and will be visible every day.
W616AC Lufkin Architect Tape