Promotional Maglights (Maglites®) may not be the brightest torch on the market,
but here are 5 good reasons to put your logo on them, and give them to your customers.
- Maglites® are made in the USA. This is important to Americans, and important to a lot of people around the world. The United States is known for making quality products.
- They come with a lifetime warranty (in the U.S).
- Their reputation is outstanding. The rugged anodized aluminum barrel with a knurled finish can take a beating.
- Since a Maglite® lasts forever, so will your company logo.
- Maglites® are here to stay. The company is always designing new products and variations of the basic flashlight that started in 1979.
Do you work outside (or inside) and keep hourly track of:
- Number of pipe sections you hooked up to your drilling rig
- Number and location of defects in a pipeline or electric service line
- The condition and species of trees on a curb lawn
- The dial readings of gauges at various locations
- The meter readings at all the houses in a neighborhood
- The condition of the machines in a factory at various times of the day
- Any other number, value, or condition of any entity in your job area
Then you need heavy duty Tally Books to keep track of these things.
Here are the 3 most popular styles to make your record-keeping job easier:
All are made and printed in the United States. USA-made by American workers.