Do you work outside (or inside) and keep hourly track of:
- Number of pipe sections you hooked up to your drilling rig
- Number and location of defects in a pipeline or electric service line
- The condition and species of trees on a curb lawn
- The dial readings of gauges at various locations
- The meter readings at all the houses in a neighborhood
- The condition of the machines in a factory at various times of the day
- Any other number, value, or condition of any entity in your job area
Then you need heavy duty Tally Books to keep track of these things.
Here are the 3 most popular styles to make your record-keeping job easier:
All are made and printed in the United States. USA-made by American workers.