The new Halcyon Collapsible Engraved Flashlights will be your best friend in a power outage. When the electricity goes out, just lift the top of this lantern and it turns on. Adjust the brightness by sliding the top up or down. The folding steel handles allow you to hang it, or you can place it on a table. The COB bulb is bright, and the design gives you brilliant light for the whole room, tent, or camper. The entire surface is coated with the new rubbery finish, to prevent slippage.
Flashlights have come a long way in the last 70 years. They used to have an incandescent bulb, and 2 D batteries. The batteries would leak throughout the flashlight as it sat in a drawer for a few months. This would destroy your torch. Sometimes the battery company would replace your flashlight if it was ruined by a leaky battery.
Today we have:
- LED bulbs, which are brighter than incandescent bulbs.
- CREE bulbs, which are brighter LED bulbs.
- COB bulbs (chip on board) which are really bright.
- Alkaline batteries
- Rechargeable batteries
- Focusing lenses
- Smaller, but more powerful flashlights
- Engraved flashlights to show off your company logo
- Maglites® and other brands that have programs in a chip. They can create 2 or 3 brightness levels, strobe, and SOS signals.
- Magnetic bases that stick to the side of your car in an emergency
- Magnetic ends that can retrieve a lost screw.
What is YOUR favorite feature of this new generation of flashlights?____________
Promotional flashlights not only spread the image of your logo to everyone you give them to. They also are useful tools. They “brighten the lives” of your customers, figuratively and actually. Here are the steps to give your customers a flashlight with your corporate logo…..
- Find your best company logo to place on a flashlight.
- Find the best promotional flashlights company on the internet. Choose one that has an easy-to-use website. One that is easy to navigate, and to order.
- Decide your budget. Remember, most flashlights will last a very long time. So your investment will last many years.
- Decide what size of flashlight you want to give. Is it for both males and females. Is it for all ages?
- Do you need a simple incandescent bulb, or LED, or the new CREE bulb, or the newer COB (chip onboard) style of torch? How about a Maglite®?
- If you can’t answer these questions, just phone the company and discuss your needs.
- After you place your order and receive your flashlights, it’s time to do the fun job. Pass them out in person to all the customers on your list. It’s time to “make your customers’ lives a little brighter with promotional flashlights.”