Maybe you never used a pipe measuring tape, but your boss does. His customers use them, too. And your boss wants you to order some Pipe measuring tapes with his corporate logo to give out to his best customers.
If you want to impress your boss, here are 7 points about these tapes that will help you get some brownie points with your boss.
- Google “pipe measuring tape” and the website will help educate you on this arcane subject.
- Order a brand name, like Lufkin, which is known all over the world for quality tapes.
- Use a distributor that has an easy-to-use website. This will make your job easier.
- Telephone the diameter tape distributor and ask questions about the quality of the tape and the quality of the imprinting method.
- Send a vector art file to the distributor. If you don’t have one, a good distributor will be able to convert your neatest looking artwork into vector format. Vector files will make a professionally neat looking imprint.
- Ask for a virtual proof before production begins, and have your boss look at it and approve it.
- Ask about the warranty. A good diameter tape distributor will warranty for the product workmanship and material.
Happy hunting. An make your boss happy by solving his problem about getting some pipe measuring tapes with your logo for his clients.
One thought on “7 Things About a Pipe Measuring Tape Your Boss Wants to Know”