Tally Books are similar to jotters, or pocket notebooks. All are useful for writing notes and small enough to keep in your shirt pocket or jacket pocket. What is different about “tally books”?
- They are protected by a heavy duty vinyl cover, to help keep the pages dry when
you are working outside.
- They have an optional “stone pad”. That is not paper, but it looks like paper. Stone pads are water resistant and you cannot tear them. If more people knew about them, they would prefer them over paper pads.
- They have an optional clear vinyl 3 page insert. You can insert your own tables and data sheets for easy reference in the field.
- For oil and gas industry users, the tally books have optional oilfield stock art which complements your company logo.
- All-in-all, tally books are very rugged pocket notebooks for use in all kinds of weather. They are preferred by oil, gas, and wind energy companies. They use them for keeping track of repetitive data entries.