As you write down the gift lists for all those closest to you, and begin your shopping (hopefully you got some deals over Thanksgiving weekend!), you should remember that some gifts can be simple yet special. This is when Tally Books come into play – perfect for your best customers. Will you choose spiral bound or a flexible binding? Which color or design will you choose? So many options to choose from!
Every year, on the third Friday in September, tradesmen all over the country get their day in the spotlight. Today is National Tradesmen Day, and we need to show our immense appreciation for these men and women who keep our country’s roads and power grids (and more!) strong.
The perfect gift to give them are Tally Books– not only it is a thoughtful gift, but also so practical!
Today, of all days, you should be flying the American flag at your home. Today is National Flag Day- a day specifically set aside for Americans to show honor and respect to our nation’s flag.
Did you know . . .
– The American flag was adopted on this day in 1777
– Betsy Ross is credited for stitching together the first flag
– There are even Tally Books to celebrate Flag Day!
Easter has come and gone, and we are well into the beautiful spring season. Do you know the famous saying “April showers bring May flowers”? Well, little did you know, that April showers also bring . . . Tally Books! These small but mighty notebooks come in a variety of shapes, colors, and bindings. Happy Spring!
Welcome to March! It’s hard to believe that we’re already into the 3rd month of 2023. With March comes the end of winter, the beginning of spring, and St. Patrick’s Day.
Do you know what else will make this the best month ever? Tally Books imprinted with your company logo. They come in a variety of sizes, binding options, and covers:
Tally books are far from being boring old notepads. Linemen, contractors, and engineers alike use them on a daily basis for their jobs, but did you know that the average person can use them as well?
– They come in various sizes
– Bindings can be sewn or spiral-bound
– You can get your custom logo printed on them
When you pull out your tally books this week to check off items on your holiday gift lists, I doubt the question “is this a safe gift?” comes to mind very often. December is Safe Toys & Gifts Month, so ponder these questions before you purchase your gifts:
-is this age-appropriate for the child?
-does it look well-made; will any parts fall off?
-are there any sharp parts?
This week, schools across the country are coming together to celebrate National Red Ribbon Week. This week we bring awareness to the negative impacts that drugs have on our lives and those around us. Let’s make a better future for our children and teach them to make right choices now and as they grow older.
Are schools around you celebrating this week? Here are some fun ideas to write down in your tally books:
-Crazy Sock Day
Why? The top 5 answers to this question are:
- Are needed by your employees if they need to make notes continually in the field. They are essential to the oil and gas industries. Oilfield and gas field workers and inspectors need to have durable pipe tally books to keep their records current and safe.
- Give your employees a sense of pride. Seeing your company logo on the books tells them that they are team members.
- advertise your company to everyone who has one of your custom tally books.
- Help your employees by keeping valuable tables and conversion formulas at their fingertips. You design the table that best suits your needs, and it will appear on the book.
- Support American workers. Pipe tally books are made and printed in the USA.
Tally Books are similar to jotters, or pocket notebooks. All are useful for writing notes and small enough to keep in your shirt pocket or jacket pocket. What is different about “tally books”?
- They are protected by a heavy duty vinyl cover, to help keep the pages dry when
you are working outside.
- They have an optional “stone pad”. That is not paper, but it looks like paper. Stone pads are water resistant and you cannot tear them. If more people knew about them, they would prefer them over paper pads.
- They have an optional clear vinyl 3 page insert. You can insert your own tables and data sheets for easy reference in the field.
- For oil and gas industry users, the tally books have optional oilfield stock art which complements your company logo.
- All-in-all, tally books are very rugged pocket notebooks for use in all kinds of weather. They are preferred by oil, gas, and wind energy companies. They use them for keeping track of repetitive data entries.