If you use oilfield tally books, here are 10 points to help you when you order.
- Art. Start with the best and neatest art file of your company logo. Vector art is the best art. If you want to use a photograph, please make it high resolution. 300 dpi at the final size will give the best results.
- Balance. Design your tally books so that your logo is on the front, and some other information is on the back.
- Color. Choose the imprint colors and vinyl colors that will reflect your company’s colors.
- Design. If you need help with the design, the online company can usually help you. They have the experience.
- Extras. Do you want to order these extras? Vinyl pen loop. Clear vinyl inserts with 3 pockets for your papers that you add later. Stone pad instead of paper pad.
- Free proof. Always ask for a free email proof before your order goes into production.
- Ground shipping, unless you’re in a hurry.
- Hi resolution stock pictures are usually available as a background to your imprint.
- Important facts, like your phone number, location, services, and products can be displayed on the back cover.
- Junior size oilfield tally books are available, at 6″ high, instead of the usual 8 5/16″ high.
Follow these pointers, and your boss will be happy.