When oilfield workers record data while they are drilling, they need to enter it in
a safe place. They write it in a pipe tally book. What if they lose their tally books?
- The workers would lose the number of feet of pipe they have put in the ground.
- They would lose the number of pipe sections they used.
- They would not be able to recall the times that they hooked up each section of pipe.
- They would not be able to report on the amount of fluids that were used in the operation.
What a disaster! Prevent this catastrophe by purchasing oilfield pipe tally books that are:
- Bright in color, so you can’t misplace them.
- Water resistant, with a vinyl cover.
- Made of that new waterproof “paper” called “stone paper”. Not only is it waterproof, it is tear-resistant.
- Small enough to fit in the oilfield or gas field worker’s pocket.
- Made with an integral pen loop, so there’s always a pen with the book.
- Identified with your company logo and phone number on the front cover.