Promotional Maglites might not be totally understood by the public. Here are
some possible misconceptions:
- They are expensive.
- They are imported.
- They are made for policemen only.
- They only come in black.
- They don’t come with batteries.
- In comparison to imported flashlights of the same size, the Maglites are higher priced. But, you can expect to pay more for a higher quality product.
- Maglites torches have always been designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Originally, they were popular among policemen. Then the general public caught on to the supreme dependability of these quality-made flashlights.
- Some models actually come in about 11 different colors.
- All but the large ones come with alkaline batteries, and a solid plastic gift box.